Trying to Get Jacked? Here's the Gorilla Bow.
An excellent way of getting stronger by adding resistance to your home workouts.
At-Home Training Tool
An excellent tool to add up to 50-lbs of resistance using bands and a bow!
Why Do We Like the Gorilla Bow?
Gorilla Bows are lightweight exercise equipment fashioned to resemble an archer's bow with four resistant rubber bands that give 10, 20, 30, and 50 pounds of resistance, respectively. The bow is widely known and appreciated for its versatility as it can be used for different exercise activities.
The six pounds bows also offer athletes the chance to exercise with almost 300 pounds of resistance (You can purchase 80 and 90 pounds resistance rubber bands if you need more than 110 pounds of resistance during exercise).
Can the Gorilla Bow be Used for Building Muscle?
Gorilla Bows come in three varieties, regular, travel, and lite Gorilla Bows. All three versions are great for building muscle and toning, especially for beginners. For professionals who are already in advanced strength levels, it might be difficult to see a visible result with Gorilla Bows. Gorilla bows are also useful for building muscle around the biceps, triceps, and delts.
However, with larger muscle groups such as the chest and the back, it is advisable that you purchase the extra resistant bands of 80 and 90 pounds for almost 300 pounds of resistance with each pull. Though still not as impressive as the X3 Bar or Body Boss 2.0, which offer up to 500 pounds of resistance.
Can You Lose Weight With the Gorilla Bow?
Yes, you can. Resistance training presents some of the fastest ways to burn calories. Exercising with Gorilla bows will help you lose weight and, at the same time, build your muscles. But just like every other weight loss procedure, you will not get results overnight.
You have to make adequate lifestyle changes if you really wish to burn some calories. However, as long as you are ready to cut down on the carbs and artificial sugars, resistance training with Gorilla Bow will make a huge difference in your weight loss journey.
What’s the Max Resistance for the Gorilla Bow?
The max resistance for Gorilla bows is 300 pounds though the manufacturers said they tested the six pounds bows with up to 400 pounds of resistance. Gorilla bows come with four resistant bands of about 110 pounds.
However, you can purchase extra resistant bands of up to 200 pounds more for maximum effect.
What Types of Workouts is the Gorilla Bow Best For?
Gorilla bows are very flexible and versatile. As a result of their versatility, Gorilla bows can be used for arm, chest, shoulders, back, core, and leg exercises.
- Arm exercises: these exercises will help you build your bicep muscles. You will feel your biceps burn as you pull the bow or bands during activities such as upright rows, bicep curls, and decline presses.
- Chest exercises: incline presses, chest presses, and chest flys using Gorilla bows will help you build your chest muscles.
- Shoulder and back exercises: you can use Gorilla bows for side bends, deadlifts, shrugs, and clean and press for shoulder and back exercises.
- Core exercises: to build your core muscles, you can use Gorilla bows for pike crunches, twists, side bends, and seated rows.
- Leg Exercises: to build the muscles in your thigh and strengthen your calf, you can use Gorilla Bows for lunges, squats, and calf raises.