Everything You Need to Know About Total Gym XLS
Trying to get everything you need in one product? Here's one you should consider.
One-Stop Shop Home Gym
Total Gym XLS
Get up to 80 exercises & 6 levels of resistance in one single machine.
What’s Cool about the Total Gym XLS?
The Total Gym XLS is an improvement on the Total Gym Supreme. You can do over eighty exercises on the Total Gym XLS model, twenty exercises more than the Total Gym Supreme. It also features a whopping 400 pounds weight capacity and six adjustable levels of resistance.
The other unique features of the Total Gym XLS include the 1.5 inches of high-density foam padding with high-quality vinyl covering on the wider glide board, a 1000 pounds new pulley and cable system, stronger frame construction, and a better squat stand.
How Does the Total Gym XLS Work?
Total Gym XLS features a pulley and cable system along with a glide board. The cables have a resistance of up to 1000 pounds for beginners and professional athletes. The cables function like resistance bands that are to be pulled during the over eighty high-impact Total Gym exercises.
Total Gym XLS also comes with ankle holders to secure the feet during exercises. At the base of the Total Gym XLS, lies the round-shaped squat deck that you push off as you glide during squats and similar exercises.
How Many Calories Can You Burn With Total Gym XLS?
As with some other elite exercise equipment, the Total Gym XLS is great for weight loss, but you have to put in the work. The intensity of your workout will determine how much weight you lose with every session on the Total Gym XLS. We estimate that you can burn between 125 and 210 calories with a 30-minute session on the Total Gym XLS depending on the intensity of your workout.
To achieve fast and sustainable results, we recommend using the Total Gym XLS at least three times every week.
Is the Total Gym XLS Worth It?
Yes, that is why it is one of the most popular Total Gym models to date. Total Gym XLS comes with a wide range of advantages for users. First, you get a home gym for all your health and fitness needs in one compact body.
Second, you can do over eighty exercises on your Total Gym XLS. This will ensure that you never get bored doing the same routines over and over.
What Types of Workouts is the Total Gym XLS For?
Total Gym models are created for full-body workouts. The idea behind the brand is an all-encompassing total gym in one piece of equipment. The Total Gym XLS model provides the same experience for users.
The gliding board, adjustable frame, and varying resistance levels give users the versatility that the manufacturers promise. Here are some types of workouts you can perform with the Total Gym XLS.
- Ab workouts: get your abs burning with ab routines such as crunches, twists, crunch with leg curls, sit-ups, and many more using the Total Gym XLS.
- Arm workouts: you can do several biceps and tricep routines such as bicep curls, chin-ups, lateral single arm bicep curls, tricep extensions, and kneeling tricep extensions.
- Back workouts: with the Total Gym XLS, you can perform different rows, flys, and pull-downs.
- Chest workouts: bench presses, dips, and flys on the Total Gym XLS will help you achieve a sculpted and toned chest as long as you are consistent and disciplined.
- Leg workouts: Total Gym XLS leg routines are broad and sustainable. You can do wide squats, leg curls, squats, calf raises, and many other leg routines to strengthen your thigh and calf muscles.
- Pilates workouts: you can do a reasonable number of pilates routines on the Total Gym XLS. Side bends, leg pulls and stretches, roll ups, swan dives, and so many others can be performed right on your Total Gym XLS.